The "Entrepreneur Awakening" Book
Worksheets and additional training for the book "Entrepreneur Awakening - Making the move from employee to business owner"
If you read the book Entrepreneur Awakening - Making the move from employee to business owner you will want to do the exercises I created for you. Yes, these resource worksheets are in the book, but I thought you might appreciate having a downloadable version and some additional instruction on:
- how to find your personal value
- what your desire statement looks like
- how to use the S.W.O.T. analysis to evaluate yourself, a business idea, your competitors, and so much more
- how to make the best decisions
You don't have to have read the book to use these tools, but you will be missing out on the stories that help make the use of the tools more concrete.
- You can purchase your copy of the Entrepreneur Awakening from Amazon worldwide in paperback, hardcover or in Kindle formats.
This program includes:
- the resource worksheets and other documents in downloadable PDFs.
- videos with additional instruction.
- a check-in to stay accountable.
- a private Facebook group that only participants from this school can access.
Barb Stuhlemmer is passionate about small business, the predominate sized business in North America, which out numbers both medium and large businesses combined and hires the lion's share of the employees. Barb feels that, "having healthy small businesses that are sustainable is good, both for the economy and our society."
As a Master Business Strategist, Barb specializes in helping savvy business owners reach their growth targets year-after-year. Barb is also a documentation specialist, international speaker, author, past TV show host, college instructor, and advisory chair for The School of Entrepreneurship. Barb has been featured on TV, in magazines, and at conferences; she has been interviewed for articles, online TV shows, and podcasts; and she writes for online magazines, professional websites, her own blogs, and her new book.
Barb specialized in helping savvy business owners reach their growth targets, year-after-year.
Because, "What you learned to start your business is not what you need to leverage it."